Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The anarchists are back.

Punk is all the mad rage trending  on the fashion scene at the moment.I  had been aware of this for a little while now donning my old gold biker jacket along with  my studded purple dress as well as leather cuff to a recent concert.Also two or three months ago I would buy a red  tartan check shirt which I am wearing with fierce androgyny this winter season.Celebs all over the show are also incorporating this trend into their personal sense of style sporting punk inspired hairstyles and metal stud accessories galore.


Miley Cyrus nails this trend and she makes it look hot.Not so sure about the grey hair Nicole Richie!


You will need a combination of  a few this style items to get the trend just right.If  you are not willing to go this far  a  leather skirt,jacket or pants pared down with a more classic item ought to also do it.cheerio,coolhunter G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.